Business Development Manager
Interpro Inc. is a growing IT solutions company, established in 1993, with its corporate office in the Metro Detroit area. Our employees work at corporate and government client sites throughout the U.S., on a wide range of projects. We are looking for a Business Development Manager with the drive to help expand our customer base. The job entails:
Acquiring and managing new clients, candidate evaluation and the placement of IT professionals in contract positions with our clients.
Working with our recruiters and consultants towards accomplishing placement goals.
Responsibility for generating sales revenue from IT staffing services offered to clients and prospects throughout the US.
Identifying opportunities and closing sales opportunities, while also focusing on the longer term by taking a consultative and value-added approach to relationships, as well as continual planned follow ups
Providing clients with an overall staffing solution to their technology requirements by keeping up with developments in technology and end-client businesses.
The successful candidate must have:
- Ability to identify new leads and opportunities, and then develop these into relationships over time.
- The ability to guide opportunities to completion through perseverance, communication and negotiating skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Strong customer service, sales and relationship building skills.
- IT consulting/staffing experience and knowledge of the IT industry
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Interpro offers competitive salaries and benefits. We work hard to offer a responsive, friendly and supportive environment that encourages individual growth.
Interpro has been in IT consulting since 1993 and our employees work on a range of projects across the country.
We enable our employees to develop their skills and progress in their careers. Please get in touch to learn about this and our other opportunities
Keego Harbor, MI
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:14:35 PDT