Clinical Care Manager - Infant & Early Childhood
GeneralSummary: The general purpose of thisposition is to provide effective middleto high level case management, clinical perspective, and service coordinationfor clients and their families in the Infant & Early Childhood Program(IECP) in accordance with the Arizona Practice Model 12 Principles.
1. Conducts the engagementprocess with families to identify natural/formal supports as outlined in theArizona Model, Child and Family Team (CFT) process, and Regional BehavioralHealth Authority (RBHA).
2. Facilitates CFT/ServicePlan meetings according to the Arizona Model and RBHA guidelines in order tocreate individualized service plans as identified by the CFT members.
3. Ensures familiesunderstand the behavioral health process, the role of CFT Facilitator, andensure family participation that links them to natural or community based supports.
4. Coordinates andschedules CFT/Service Plan meetings with natural, formal supports, and system stakeholders
5. Submits appropriatereferrals to clinical outpatient services within agency and the SouthwestNetwork (SWN), SWN direct supportproviders, or community agencies identified by CFT.
6. Updates and maintainselectronic medical records on each case which include but not limited to;Annual Assessment Update, RBHA demographics, Casii, and CFT/Service Plan.
7. Completes strengthassessments and crisis/safety plans with families according to RBHA and ADHSguidelines.
8. Develops positivesupportive relationships with consumers, family, stakeholders, and other TBHemployees.
9. Completes intakes andcore assessments with families. Assists with living skills and groups asneeded.
10. Bills average of at least 400 units/month.
Touchstone partners with individuals, families, schools and other service providers to deliver the optimal continuum of health, education and social services, with an emphasis on services that support individuals and families to acquire the skills to live productive and responsible lives.
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 14:22:17 PDT