We are seeking a Nursing Coordinator to join our team!
- Gather, sort, and verify accuracy of data
- Track clients authorized visits/hours
- Track monthly and/or weekly schedules
- Correct any schedules for assigned clients/nurses
- Count and report number of visits/hours scheduled for the following week
- Assures consistent flow of data
- Previous experience in medical field preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to build rapport with patients; nurses; and internal staff
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Himmel Home Health, we strive to bring the highest quality of personalized, professional care to all of our patients. Our licensed therapists and nurses coordinate with parents and Doctors to assess, diagnose, and develop a plan of care specifically to meet a child's needs.
New Braunfels, TX
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:39:21 PDT