Senior Enrollment Analyst
Institutional Research & Planning
Summary of the Position
This position is responsible for coordinating Bentley's Institutional Research Graduate School information and data. To provide members of the University and federal agencies with an accurate reporting methods for the growing Graduate programs. Including but not limited to the monitoring of the Graduate Enrollments, Graduate Data Deck, Graduate Data Reports and establishing best practices for retention and persistence on the graduate level. Identifies data requirements and sources, assures validity and reliability of data, and develops analyses and reporting formats. Tracks trends and historical changes in student population and creates materials summarizing Bentley's current state. Continue to analyze competitors and information to inform ranking research.
- Survey response generation using tools available internally: application/student/faculty data/ web/ government reporting/ pool of historical responses/ etc.
- Recruit pool analytics
- Database construction and upkeep. (Tableau, Cognos and SPSS)
-Graduate Enrollment Tracking on Persistence and predicting outcomes
Minimum Qualifications(Education and Experience Requirements)
Bachelor's degree in research, social sciences, education, business or related concentration AND 3-6 years of related experience. Strong set of broad technical skills and expertise with data management software including Tableau, Excel, SPSS, Qualtrics, R, PowerPoint, Word, and other comparable software to analyze, organize and present data. Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills. Ability to work quickly, manages multiple tasks, and work independently with a commitment to detail and accuracy. Ability to develop and maintain historical data files. Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and appropriate access to information. Ability to follow through with departments until all necessary data is gathered. Ability to highlight and summarize complex data in simple, easily digestible terms.
Master's degree preferred.
Computer dexterity. Occasional lifting, twisting, and walking. Mental concentration outweighs physical effort.
Posting Detail Information
Special Instructions to Applicants
Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Do you possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in research, social sciences, education, business or related concentration?
- Do you possess a minimum of 3-6 years of related experience?
- Describe your technical skills and expertise with data management software specifically with Tableau.
(Open Ended Question)
- Describe your technical skills and expertise with data management software specifically with R.
(Open Ended Question)
Documents Needed To Apply
- Cover Letter
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.