Relay Technician Engineer- MULTIPLE OPENINGS IN 4 US CITIES!!
• Perform installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relaying equipment.
• Perform function testing of substation control circuits on relay panel, transformers & circuit breaker change-outs.
• Perform end-to-end relay testing using Doble ProTest software or Protection Suite.
• Develop written standard commissioning, testing and maintenance procedures for protective relaying.
• 3+ years of hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing & repairing protective relays on high voltage substations.
• Calibrate & perform functional tests on both electromechanical and micro-processor based protective relays for high voltage substations.
• Experience installing, maintaining, testing, & repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment.
• Capable of trouble shooting distribution and transmission controls circuits
• Knowledge of Doble ProTest or Protection Suite desired, not required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
• Able to work overtime and travel out of town for periods of time.
• Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver's license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 195 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 13:18:56 PDT