Commercial Business Development Manager
The Commercial Business Development Manager is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of CEI's commercial sales by working closely with the business development and sales and marketing leadership to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the department.
- Self-driven, and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Responsibilities include sales, marketing, managing customer relationships, and key account development.
- Works to ensure all sales and marketing objectives are achieved in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Tracks all personal sales activities in Salesforce.
- Works closely with Engineering and Production to define channel and client product and marketing needs.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achievement of marketing, sales, profit, and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering sales management and high technology products and design services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle various priorities.
Colorado Engineering Inc. (CEI) is certified as a women's business enterprise by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation's largest third-party certifier of the businesses owned and operated by women in the U.S. CEI is located in Northern Colorado Springs and is a world class electrical engineering firm, known for developing cutting-edge technology. Since 2003, CEI has been developing highly complex hardware, software and system solutions for land, sea, air and space applications.
Colorado Springs, CO
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 14:26:30 PDT