Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing or arranging for the repairing of all building operating systems on the site.
Essential Job Duties:
• Responsible for maintenance and repairs to the buildings mechanical, electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems. Must be familiar with the location and have working knowledge of all building mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, life safety, fire protection and security systems to ensure proper operations and be able to act upon any conditions that are out of the ordinary.
• Conducts periodic general preventive maintenance on mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems. This involves normal lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, replacement of consumable parts, and periodic testing of equipment. Systems include, but not limited to; air handling units (including both rooftop and built-up units), re-circulating air systems, water pumping systems, cooling plant and plumbing system components. Also conducts general building maintenance, as needed.
• Be responsive to tenant issues in the areas of safety, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and environmental needs through both personal contact and work order systems
• Prepare and maintain maintenance logs and records. Familiarity with preventative maintenance and work order software systems
• Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use of an outside contractor. Maintains log of work order details
• Perform all assigned work so as to ensure the safety of the building's tenants and the continuous operation of the site
• Be familiar with and conform to all written operating procedures associated with site
• Strong knowledge of Building Automation Systems / Programming
• Knowledge of UPS, ATS, Emergency Gen Sets, Electrical Diagrams and Trouble shooting
Other Job Functions:
• Interface and work with others throughout the company
• Proficiently using test equipment and devices pertinent to building operating systems and analyzing test results
• Must be available to respond to emergency calls after normal working hours
• Requires occasional availability for overtime work for after normal hours work
• Minimum of 5 plus years previous commercial building operations engineering experience
• Ability to handle multiple projects and make decisions
• General computer knowledge
• HVAC or electrical certifications desired but not required
Camelot Services, Inc. incorporated in 2003 for the purpose of providing high quality, professional, property and facilities management to clients who want customized, cost-effective service. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Camelot has representation across the nation and has provided consultation services on an International level.
Sun, 9 Jul 2017 09:04:48 PDT