Product Manager - International
To manage the sourcing, negotiation, production, quality, and shipment of Worldwide Distribution's products in order to insure Customers' needs are met in an overwhelming manner. The measure of a product manager's performance is sales growth & rejection rate in any given product category.
Essential Job Functions
- Find quality partners through various channels
- Arrange facility evaluations to determine ability
- Negotiate pricing and quality standards according to market needs
- Design, review, and approve QC reports.
• Factory Communications:
- Maintain current pricing according to market conditions
- Insure production schedule is on time or adjusted as required
- Coordinate with logistics for delivery schedules
• Intercompany Communications:
- Coordinate with sales team for new product or quality inquiries
- Report to upper management any outstanding issues
- Work with other project managers to solve problems
- Conference with team members overseas and its management in order to complete tasks
• Approval agencies:
- Work with appropriate agencies to insure goods comply
- Use agencies to find qualified partners
• Bachelor's degree in Business
• Strong negotiation and reasoning skills
• Foreign language skills
• Flexible schedule & odd hours due to time zone differences
• Microsoft Office & Strong Computer skills
• Graphic design, programming, social networking
• Travel & Trade show attendance.
Worldwide Distribution, LLLP. is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. We specialize in the purchase, merchandising, and sale of Plumbing, Electrical, Lighting, Hardware, Gas Products, and HVAC products around the globe since 2002. We build and maintain strong relationships with our customers by adding value to their supply chain.
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:10:29 PDT