Construction Project Manager - Large Commercial General Contractor/CM
Diamond NY Services is seeking experienced construction Project Managers for a large, well established commercial General Contractor with offices in Nassau County and Manhattan, NY.
Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with design consultants (architects, interior designers, MEP & structural engineers)
- Assist in organizing all pre-construction and construction activity, including:
- Performing detailed plan quality analysis and take-offs
- Preparing scopes of work, budgets and schedules
- Procuring bids
- Managing the project team's progress
- Develop and enforce quality control measures
- Assist in bidding, negotiating and buying subcontracts with VP
- Assist in Owner - GC contract framework and negotiations
- Manage Project PCO Log, Buyout Log and Change Request Process
- Negotiate change order scopes and pricing
- Submittal processing and management
- Responsible for effective communication with clients (owners, investors, consultants) from start to finish of all projects
- Develop and implement operating procedures to ensure the highest level of quality and client service with a consistent market to market process.
- Provide quality, on-time and under-budget execution of projects
- Oversee and manage the project close-out process
- Weekly reporting of job progress, processing of pay applications and orders
Engineering, architecture or construction management degree preferred. Salary commensurate with experience/education.
Diamond NY Construction Services is recruiting talent for a large, well established, commercial General Contractor with offices in Manhattan and Nassau County, NY.
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:52:54 PDT