Superhero Project Coordinator
At Deco Lighting we bring some of the largest lighting projects to life around the world. As a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for VIP customers and play a key role in providing leadership in managing/supervising installation projects by assisting in the project management and coordination of schedules, manpower, customer relations, engineering, etc. Variance analysis; project forecasting, liaising with clients are daily occurrences in this positions. You will support the Project Management team on all aspects of a project life cycle.
- Define the project plan, activities, milestones, and manpower requirements
- Develop and maintain the project schedule and budget for the installation of lighting projects
- Provide status report of project milestones and adjustment to schedules
- Control expenditures within limitations of project budget
- Coordinate preparation and delivery of project deliverables, scope of work, installation logs, etc.
- Coordinate activities relating to trouble shooting, service and warranty claims
- Interface with customers to provide project status reports and ensure customer needs are met
- Provides status and progress reports to customer, project team, and management
- Forecast and tracks change orders and scope changes
- Assists and monitors safety programs and statistics as required
- Active involvement in quality assurance with regards to understating and implementing policies and procedures.
- Administration duties/ tasks.
- Post-secondary school education
- Minimum 1 - 3 years' experience in project management
- Excellent analytical and organizational, interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, computer literate
- Knowledge of the LED industry is beneficial but not required
DECO Lighting specializes in the manufacturing of innovative, next-generation LED lighting solutions that improve lighting quality, improve efficiency, and enhance the environment through reduced energy consumption. We are looking for someone to bring their passion and energy to our energetic team and vibrant company culture!
Learn more about our company culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkADObbi_lQ
Please visit the DECO Lighting Company Page to learn more about us and our wonderful team!
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 14:34:47 PDT