DXtera Institute, Inc. is a non-profit, educational consortium focused on promoting student success and increasing college completion. DXtera Institute member organizations collaborate, share expertise, resources and scalable solutions to remove digital integration barriers, and improve the capacity of the institution to access and use data in a way that will promote student success and increase college completion. We turn complex, time-intensive, inefficient digital transactions into optimized, secure, real-time digital integrations across multiple applications. We provide the training, knowledge, and expertise that colleges and universities desire to promote student success by removing the digital integration barrier.
The Consortium Manager will serve as liaison to DXtera Consortium member institutions and manage the delivery of educational curriculum and programming for DXtera events. The CM will manage the complex needs of member organizations and representatives, following the events and coordinate member’s deliverables with the internal DXtera team by acting as the member’s voice within the consortium and the voice of DXtera to the member. The CM plays a critical role in terms of customer service, member communication and editorial quality control. and assists with the balance of diverse projects simultaneously that are tied directly to DXtera strategy and service delivery. Educational programming is a key detail of successful convenings and this role is the final editor of materials reviewed by members. The CM must have a critical eye for detail and the ability to see the materials from the members’ perspective. Reinforces team approach throughout all work, by building relationships and collaborating with internal and external DXtera teams and other stakeholders. While working closely with members, the CM must have a deep understanding of the complexity of the member’s needs in order to escalate when necessary. Must be a strong relationship builder to ensure continued great rapport with members and vendors.
This role will be located in Central Massachusetts with some telework available and travel required. Reports to senior DXtera leadership.
- Act as link between DXtera and member partners, engaging in all the strategic direction and tactical follow up as directed.
- Serve as primary point of contact for members. Traffic inquiries and requests to appropriate internal channels for resolution.
- Monitor and evaluate member services and engagement.
- Clearly articulate DXtera Institute’s Mission, Vision and Values to members and external audiences
- Actively involved in preparation and delivery of education materials and actively coordinate educational programming and ensures these are aligned with DXtera’s objectives and priorities
- Work on the monitoring and evaluation framework of member support systems and advise DXtera senior team when needed for escalated member needs.
- Occasionally manage consortium meetings on-site to ensure a successful environment for stated meeting.
- Explore the scope for possible partnerships, on a regular basis, between the consortium members and DXtera for effective implementation and enhanced sustainability of the project.
- Meet and assess the needs of members to accomplish their goals for the meeting focus.This includes brainstorming ideas and making recommendations in areas of experience.
- Collaborate with Strada/DXtera marketing staff on the development and delivery dates of printed invitations and collateral materials for highly visible meetings.
- Problem solves and makes decisions independently during consortium events.
- Responsible for targeting and making recommendations for member resolution issues and the discretion for when to escalate.
- Identifies, develops, and initiates innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years professional service and/or consulting experience
- Strong experience working in/with postsecondary field
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills: presentation and written
- Ability to communicate with members and stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated evidence of developing creative solutions
- Positive contributor to the company culture