Glenmark is actively seeking a Project Manager at our brand new facility in Monroe, North Carolina. This position will be responsible for devising detailed project plans for the various phases at the Monroe facility, budget management & oversight and monthly cash flow monitoring, sourcing and managing contractors and vendors, managing all regulatory and municipal certification approvals for the site, driving all project-related activities on site (from inception through execution, up to validation), interacting with internal (e.g. QA, production, engineering, procurement, etc.) and external stakeholders (e.g. city officials, vendors & contractors, consultants, etc.), as well as troubleshooting design issues post-project handover.
- Devise detailed project plans for the onsite activities.
- Create clear and transparent project status updates, and them to senior management on a routine basis.
- Monitor and manage the allocated capex budget, as per the annual work plan.
- Devise and implement processes in order to meet GMP requirements, as well as streamline all project-related activities.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and users to define user needs, and translate them into conceptual layouts.
- Coordinate with consultants and vendors to establish detailed designs and follow-through on design implementation.
- Source and manage contractors and vendors as per project requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all US and local municipal regulations and codes, and submit all required drawings and documents to respective authorities.
- Update project plans, drawings, and priorities as needed, according to project progress; continually identify critical tasks and assign new priorities accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required.
- Advanced degree in Engineering preferred.
- Experience in project mgmt. (construction), preferably in pharma (not mandatory).
- Strong understanding of project life cycle requirements.
- Sound mechnical and technical skills.
- Knowledege and experience in project management software (e.g. MS project).
*PLEASE INCLUDE RESUME AND SALARY EXPECTATIONS WITH APPLICATION
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA is a subsidiary of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a leading player in the discovery of new molecules - both New Chemical Entities (NCE's) and New Biological Entities (NBEs'), with eight molecules in various stages of clinical development. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA is a fast growing and robust US generics business, with plans to move into the innovative market as well. The USA subsidiary also markets APIs to regulated and semi-regulated countries.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. employs over 10,000 people in more than 60 countries, including twelve manufacturing facilities, five R&D centers, and front-ends in the US, EU, India, and Brazil.
Currently, Glenmark is in a phase of immense growth both in the U.S. and abroad, and is poised to emerge as a leading integrated research based pharmaceutical company.
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 09:51:18 PDT