Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
Markets operating divisions by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
RAL Investment Corporation is composed of 4 divisions operating in the construction, furniture, retail and wholesale sectors. The Corporation is focused on growth opportunities in San Diego, engaging with a passionate team to create passionate projects. The company's divisions are mainstays in their respective sectors in Southern California, and is looking for team members interested working for a great company in a fast paced environment. On average we have between 50-80 full time employees and most of our revenue comes from Federal Contracts. We offer great benefits, vacation, sick pay, 7 paid holidays a year and a great work environment.
RAL Investment Corporation is a HUBZone-certified company, a program with the Small Business Administration, and in order to maintain this certification our organization is seeking applicants who live at a HUBZone address. To check your address for HUBZone status, you can input your address at: http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ The Map will indicate whether or not the address is HUBZone certified. Addresses in orange are certified, addresses in yellow are certified until a specific date, and addresses in gray are not certified. Please check your status before applying.
San Diego, CA
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 14:11:20 PDT