This position is located in the Registrars office. Candidates will provide complex clerical and administrative support in a variety of tasks assisting the assistant registrars for operations and coordinators in the administration of student records. Responsible for the preparation and entry of college credit from external institutions and sources.
The candidate is responsible for providing administrative support essential to the efficient operations of the registrars office. These job duties and tasks will include:
- Scanning of documents into the students files.
- Assists the Graduation Coordinator with the processing of degree conferrals applications.
- Assists the Graduation Coordinator with the printing and mailing of diplomas.
- Assists the Admin Coordinator with the Document Tracking system as needed.
- Assists the Admin Coordinator with processing PURs, mailing of letters, deans' certs, etc. as needed.
- Assists the CTAM Coordinator with processing military portal items as needed.
- Verify all document names and ensure social security numbers agree with recorded student information.
- Prepare incoming documents for data entry.
- Data entry as needed.
- Participate and contribute to the success of official events, including, but not limited to commencement.
- Assists the Assistant Registrars as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, analytically and have a meticulous attention to detail.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to perform multi-taks in a high-volumn, fast-paces environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrate computer literacy, data entry proficiency and Microsoft Office experience.
- Ability to adapt and learn new procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate and two (2) years of work experience.
Job ID 2017-1533
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo