Information Technologist II
Salesforce Business AnalystPosition Summary
The Salesforce functional lead analyzes complex business problems assessing how automated systems can be implemented to solve them; exceptional written and oral communication abilities are required; leadership, initiative and advanced computer skills are integral.Unit Specific Education/Experience/Skills
Knowledge equivalent to that which normally would be acquired by completing a four-year college degree program in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related information technology field, with coursework in an information technology specialization related to the area of employment; three to five years of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in an information technology area related to the duties to be performed; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Desired Qualifications
- Experience working in a non-profit, public sector or higher education
- Minimum of five years of Salesforce configuration experience
- Demonstrable experience gathering and documenting business requirements, translating business requirements to technical solution team
- Agile project methodology experience a plus
- Strong ability to solve diverse, complex, and crucial business problems
- Collaborate with business constituents, Salesforce/CRM team members, project teams, and IT Staff.
- Significant knowledge and experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required.
Salesforce certificationsWork Hours
STANDARD 8-5Bidding Eligibility ends July 18, 2017 at 11:55 PM