IT Analyst I
IT Analyst IJob Description:
UF Information Technology (UFIT) is currently seeking an IT Analyst to join Enterprise Systems, a unit within UFIT.
Enterprise Systems, a division of UFIT, maintains and operates the software that powers UF’s enterprise-wide computer systems creating the technological foundation for the campus’ academic and administrative business functions.
With direction, the person in this position will:
- Work with internal and external customers to define scope, individual functions and business processes, and accountability for IT testing.
- Create and execute manual, automated, and performance tests.
- Compile and interpret test results for reporting purposes.
- Serve as the testing lead on small- and medium-sized projects.
- Assist with migration requests for software updates related to projects, enhancements, fixes, and maintenance packs.
$42,000-46,000, commensurate based on experience and education.Minimum Requirements:
To qualify, the applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s degree and have one (1) year of relevant experience.
Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience, but does not negate the minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree.Preferred Qualifications:
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other relevant technical field
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)/American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB) foundation-level certification
- One (1) year of experience in one of the following:
- Software testing,
- Software development
- Systems analysis
- Quality assurance (QA)
- One plus (1+) years of experience with issue management, and testing tools and methodologies, including one or more of the following:
- Hewlett-Packard (HP) Quality Center
- HP Quick Test Pro
- PS Test Framework
- One plus (1+) years of experience in project management
- One plus (1+) years of experience with technical writing and systems documentation including business process flow diagrams
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong research capabilities
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible in work style and able to work in open workspace environment.
Applicants are requested to submit with their application:
- Cover Letter
- Resume and/or CV
- References (Minimum of 3)