IT Analyst I
IT Analyst IJob Description:
UF Information Technology (UFIT) is currently seeking an entry level data analyst to join Enterprise Systems, a unit within UFIT.
Enterprise Systems, a division of UFIT, maintains and operates the software that powers UF’s enterprise-wide computer systems creating the technological foundation for the campus’ academic and administrative business functions.
This is an entry level role that, under general supervision, works closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Has a solid understanding of IT systems, development lifecycle, quality assurance/testing, and integration methodologies.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with migration requests for software updates
- Create and execute manual, automated, and performance tests
Assistance with maintaining project full systems life cycle as an implementer of PeopleSoft maintenance
- Author and facilitate technical documentation and communication
$42,000-46,000, commensurate based on experience and education.Minimum Requirements:
To qualify, the applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s degree and have one year of relevant experience.
Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience, but does not negate the minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree.Preferred Qualifications:
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or a relevant field
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) vendor software
- Experience with Subversion software version control tool (or similar software)
- Knowledge of change control processes and procedures
- Knowledge of the Windows and Linux operating systems
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent skills interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- High level of common sense
- Comfortable with, and productive in, a highly collaborative and open office environment
Applicants are requested to submit with their application:
- Cover Letter
- Resume and/or CV
- References (Minimum of 3)