IT Analyst III
IT Analyst IIIJob Description:
UF Information Technology (UFIT) is currently seeking a senior level analyst to join Enterprise Systems, a unit within UFIT.
Enterprise Systems, a division of UFIT, maintains and operates the software that powers UF’s enterprise-wide computer systems creating the technological foundation for the campus’ academic and administrative business functions.
This is a senior-level position that with little to no supervision serves as the subject matter expert (SME) responsible for enforcing, maintaining, enhancing, and communicating the ES quality control processes and procedures, which include release and testing management.
- Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and direct a quality control (QC) services team
- Serve as a guide and assist in executing migration requests for software updates related to projects, enhancements, fixes and maintenance packs
- Assist in work with internal and external customers to define scope of testing
- Enhance, maintain, and communicate the ES QC services processes and procedures to ES staff members
- Manage and maintain a demonstration environment for existing or new vendor software.
$70,000-80,000, commensurate based on experience and education.Minimum Requirements:
To qualify, the applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s degree and have five years of relevant experience.
Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience, but does not negate the minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree.Preferred Qualifications: EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or a relevant field
- Experience installing ERP vendor software updates
- Experience with Subversion software version control tool
- Working knowledge of change control processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of the Windows and Linux operating systems
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Comfortable with, and productive in, a highly collaborative and open office environment
Applicants are requested to submit with their application:
- Cover Letter
- Resume and/or CV
- References (Minimum of 3)