Coordinator of Domestic Graduate Recruitment and Retention
Job Title Coordinator of Domestic Graduate Recruitment and Retention
Posting Number 20170042EX
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Staff - Exempt(Monthly)
Department VP for Academic Affairs
The Coordinator of Domestic Graduate Recruitment and Retention performs a wide variety of graduate duties to meet graduate enrollment goals and retention efforts associated with the University Strategic Plan and Diversity Plans.
Minimum Education Requirements
• Master's degree.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• Three years of experience in student personnel positions.
• Ability to travel within the region for recruiting purposes.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds.
Successful candidates for the position will exhibit the following skills/abilities:
• Knowledge of marketing strategies to be able to develop and utilize a plan for recruiting and retaining qualified graduate students.
• Knowledge of higher education setting and practice sufficient to be able to accomplish responsibilities of the job.
• Demonstrated oral, written, communication, presentation skills and the ability to multi-task are required.
Posting Date 07/11/2017
Closing Date 08/01/2017