Associate Director of Enrollment Systems and Operations
The Associate Director of Enrollment Systems and Operations manages the Office of Admissions system updates, including CRM Technolutions Slate (Slate), Common Application, SAT/ACT and other testing files. This position is responsible for coordinating with Information Technology for integration of data from Slate to campus Student Information System (PowerCampus). The Associate Director leads and directs the admissions operations staff and student workers in the absence of the Director of Enrollment Systems and Operations. This position also provides administrative support for the Office of Admissions, including data entry and file maintenance.
- Participates as a member of the admissions office managers’ workgroup.
- Takes the lead and directs the admissions operations staff and student workers in the absence of the Director of Admissions Operations.
- Coordinates with other departments across campus for interpretation and implementation of procedures and policies related to admissions systems.
- As backup to Director of Admissions Operations, advises non-degree seeking students regarding courses, costs, and application process.
- As backup to Director of Admissions Operations, meets with non-degree students to facilitate enrollment and tuition payments.
- As backup to Director of Admissions Operations, advises auditors regarding courses, costs, and application process.
- Participates as a member of the university Operations Workgroup.
- Participates as a member of the ITS Advisory Committee
- Liaison to Business Services for Deposit Refund Requests
- Liaison to Academic Advising and Students for Transfer Course Evaluations
- Processes and Edits Catalog Revisions.
Admissions Database Management
- Slate Administrator
- Manages application updates and Cycle Prep in Slate.
- Manages Data Retention in Slate
- Builds Common Application Integration annually, coordinating with Common Application staff.
- Manages Common Application data uploads to ensure accuracy.
- Creates, edits, and runs queries and reports from Slate for all programs.
- Supervises data entry for all programs, managing accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensures Clean Data with Record Consolidation
- Processes admissions paperwork and maintains accuracy of application information into Slate.
- Tracks receipt of applicant transcripts and other required documents. Notifies recruitment staff when application file is complete.
- Where necessary, creates, edits, and runs MS SQL Server reports from SIS database (PowerCampus).
- Coordinates with Common Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA) to download application lists to Slate.
- Downloads application materials from CASPA for admitted and deposited students.
- Supervises data entry for all programs, managing accuracy for all.
- Provides Slate training for admissions operations staff, student workers, and other campus constituents.
- ACES Validation Study
- Uploads test scores and data from CollegeBoard, ACT, TOEFL and other sources creating source formats where relevant.
- Uploads Advanced Placement (AP) scores and coordinates with Academic Advising and Office of the Registrar to ensure proper placements.
Website Management Services
- Back up administrator of the Admissions website.
Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum four years of Admissions experience in higher education
- Knowledge of admissions procedures and policies
- Must be able to answer complex questions related to university programs
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated, extensive experience utilizing Slate and MS SQL database to create reports
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, high attention to detail, ability to work in a multi-tasked, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to maintain accurate and concise information in the CRM and SIS systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular WORD, EXCEL, Publisher, and PowerPoint
Additional Position Information
- Open until filled
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. Dominican has a 1:10 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 16, with a small-town feeling in a park- like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
- A cover letter is required
- Compile resume/CV and cover letter in one pdf document and upload in the Resume/CV section
- For further questions on the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to apply: https://dominican.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/careers
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment. We are committed in thought, word, and deed to recruiting and retaining a workforce that values the diversity of its student body. The University actively promotes an institutional culture that practices equity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from members of all under-represented groups in higher education.