Part-Time Department Assistant
Lake Forest College seeks a part-time department assistant providing support for an academic department. Qualifications include:
- Previous administrative/secretarial experience
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to take initiative and follow-through on projects
- Ability to work effectively with students, staff and faculty
This appointment is for 20-30 hours per week for the academic calendar (August to May) with time off for holidays and College breaks.
Please send a resume, cover letter and the names of three references to Fran Pease at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A highly selective liberal arts college located on Chicago’s North Shore, Lake Forest College enrolls approximately 1,600 students from over 40 states and 70 countries. Lake Forest College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.