Job Summary: Manages all functions of a Jimmy John's restaurant to ensure customer service and high-quality products are delivered to ensure restaurant profitability when the General Manager is not on duty. Responsible for the successful execution of fast, accurate sandwiches and world-class customer service while maintaining a clean, organized shift.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a staff of approximately 3 to 50 employees. Assign, oversee and evaluate work. Recommend promotion, transfer, or termination of employees based on performance.
- Provides on-the-job training for new employees.
- Assists in the supervision of the preparation, sales and service of food.
- Forecasts food items.
- Route deliveries and serve drivers to maximize delivery business and speed.
- Completes daily and weekly paperwork.
- Receives and stores product.
- Audits previous shift's systems and procedures for 100% integrity and completeness
- Completes preventative maintenance and upkeep on store's equipment and supplies.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to read and write and communicate in English
- Position requires bending, reaching, stooping, climbing, repetitive motions, cognitive skills, standing and moving about the unit the entire workday.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record.
- Must have stamina to work a minimum of 50-60 hours a week.
Jimmy John's is growing in the Tuscaloosa area and we're looking for go-getters to fill our team. If you have the drive and energy to excel apply today!
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 07:21:12 PDT