Sharpe Contractors (www.sharpegc.com) is currently accepting resumes from experienced traveling, commercial construction superintendents. The successful applicant will have a proven track record as a commercial construction superintendent dealing with new, ground up construction as well as additions and interior renovations. Experience in the construction of ground up retail/office/c-store is highly desired. The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following duties.
- Coordination of all field personnel and trade contractors to ensure that the project is successfully completed on schedule and within budget.
- Working effectively with subcontractors to ensure quality workmanship in accordance with project plans and specifications as well as client requirements.
- Effectively manage project construction schedule and coordinate with all parties to ensure project is completed by designated delivery date.
- Maintains professional and positive relationship with clients, trade contractors, suppliers and fellow employees.
- Maintaines effective relations with local building officials and inspectors. Schedules all necessary inspections and material delivery in a manner that ensure on time schedule performance.
- Maintains an organized and safe worksite by ensuring that Sharpe Contractors safety policies are carried out. Promotes job site safety, institutes safe work practices and immediately addresses and rectifies any job site hazards and unsafe worksite practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate job progress and issues to Sharpe Contractors Project Manager.
- Prepares schedules and executes final punch list.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
-Experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of commercial construction.
- A self-starting, highly motivated and goal oriented individual.
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of people including fellow staff, clients, architects, subcontractors and others involved in the construction of the project.
- Ability to work closely with the Project Team to ensure successful execution of project and client requirements.
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 08:19:45 PDT