Established and Growing Heavy Civil/Marine Construction company is seeking high quality and experienced Safety Officer for work in the Brevard County Region. Applicant must have high ethical standards, be self motivated and have a desire to grow within the company. The Safety Officer will be responsible for producing safety procedures as per contract and other documentation to provide to project Owners when it comes to safety compliance. USCOE experience desired. We recognize employees as our most valuable asset. We will offer a competitive salary and benefits package. EEO and Drug Free Workplace.
• 5 or more years of Safety Experience and Certified Safety Professional
• Minimum of 30 Hour OSHA Certification required
• Proficient in EXCEL, Word, Outlook and other working knowledge of related computer software
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Experience in Federal and Government Projects
• Must show proof of completion of OSHA 500
• Must be able to train employee on all aspects of safety
Shoreline Foundation Inc. was founded in June of 1986 and is a fully licensed, insured and bonded contractor capable of handling your marine, heavy highway and deep foundation specialty construction projects. Through this diversification, we are able to execute projects throughout the United States with emphasis in Florida, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean. With an extensive inventory of heavy construction machinery and the best operators and craftsman in the industry, there is simply no project Shoreline Foundation cannot deliver. If you can dream it, we can build it!
For more information on our company, please visit shorelinefoundation.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 12:38:04 PDT