Community Association Manager
A rapidly expanding community association management company is looking for a full time Community Association Manager. Our home office is based out of the west valley and your portfolio will contain community associations located valley wide.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all areas of operation. The association manager will manage the daily business affairs and enforce the rules of assigned properties. Several of the key areas are:
- Maintain the records and files pertinent to the operation and management of the Association.
- Prepare, monitor and revise annual budgets.
- Review actual expenses versus budgeted expenses.
- Analyze reserves for capital improvement upgrades.
- Enforce the community Association's rules and policies. Review and modify documentation as required by the Board of Directors.
- Respond immediately to homeowners' complaints and requests and provide general assistance.
- Attend evening meetings, prepare the agenda, advise the Board on various issues and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Meet with the Board of Directors to review the financial status as well as the long-range goals for the Association.
- Continually strive to update and improve the properties under the directions of the Board of Directors and the homeowners.
Site Management: The maintenance of landscaping, safety, electrical, mechanical equipment, parking areas, roads, and site lighting.
- Perform weekly, on-site inspections your assigned properties.
- Recommend long-term preventative maintenance and repair programs.
- Order and oversee necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Prepare specifications and review proposals for all work by outside contractors. Check references and monitor work in progress.
- Maintain high standards property appearance.
- Provide emergency service 24 hours a day.
2+ years experience working in an HOA/Property Management role.
Excellent verbal and written skills.
Able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Must pass a background check and drug screening.
Strong computer software and internet proficiency.
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 12:52:26 PDT