Social Media Assistant
House of Brides Couture has been dressing Brides and their wedding parties for 87 years, Established in 1929, House of Brides has 5 full-service bridal salons and a global Ecommerce website, houseofbrides.com. House of Brides Couture is committed to providing excellence in customer service and creating a dynamic work environment for our employees.
We currently have full and part time positions available for a Social Media Assistant in the Ecommerce Department located at House of Brides Couture in Glen Ellyn. Work in the exciting and fast-paced bridal industry!
We are looking for a creative and assertive Social Media Assistant to work with our marketing team. The Social Media Assistant is responsible for content creation and maintenance of our social media accounts and blogs.
1) Research and create content for website, houseofbrides.com.
2) Post daily to social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
3) Maintain all social media accounts.
4) Write blogs for both websites.
5) Prepare and analyze performance reports.
1. Internet and social media savvy.
2. Organized individual able to handle multiple projects.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. A writing sample may be requested in preparation of interview.
House of Brides Couture is a smoke-free company. Smokers need not apply.
Please submit your rsum for consideration.
House of Brides Couture has been dressing brides and their wedding parties for 88 years. Established in 1929, House of Brides has 5 full-service bridal salons and a global ECommerce website. House of Brides Couture is committed to providing excellence in customer service and creating a dynamic work environment for our employees.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 14:19:02 PDT