Digital Marketing Intern
We have an internship opening for an individual who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
Marketing experience necessary. Perfect for a college student enrolled in a marketing program, could turn into full-time position as company grows. Interested applicants should reply with a resume and cover letter. Feel free to use your creativity and initiative to prove you are the right candidate for the job. Approx. 20-40 Hours per week. Compensation Package Negotiable.
The Digital Marketing/Content Intern will be responsible for managing and executing the following projects and activities:
• Template creation for regular communication, Newsletter, Direct Mail campaign, Digital/Hard Copy Brochure creation • Website creation / design
• Creating and implementing a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• Growing and building relationships with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
• Tracking social media analytics and reporting results and new ideas to our ownership team.
• Creating compelling content that will be shared by influencers through social media.
• Handling feedback and creating viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts.
• Research, evaluate and implement appropriate promotional programs to attract users to the website including hyperlinks and cooperative partnerships.
• Devise strategies to drive online traffic to company websites.
• Oversee regular and coordinated posts on all social media outlets.
• Track conversion rates and analytics. Suggest ongoing improvements to website and other social media.
• Work with vendors and dealers to provide social media content for their sites and coordinate links.
• Conduct ongoing SEO assessments.
• Implement and oversee social media initiatives. Manage content for multiple social channels such as Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Blogging, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
• Discover and capitalize on trending topics and industry audience interests, adjusting content and messaging accordingly.
• Review new technologies and keep companies at forefront of digital marketing developments.
• Data input and other administrative functions as needed.
Fast growing, client and employee focused, service firm located in Rochester Hills, MI. Hard-working culture that promotes individual freedom to accomplish daily tasks and goals.
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 05:57:25 PDT