Practice Consultant - Medical Spa
The Practice Consultant position requires the ability to support many responsibilities within the organization, ranging from overall patient experience, managing front desk operations and patient flow, preparing for treatment day, addressing patient questions and concerns, performing patient treatment consultations in collaboration with medical provider and meeting personal and clinic sales goals.
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Capabilities:
• Have full knowledge of BHRC products and services; able to explain benefits and risks as associated with all and effectively cross-sell
• Set a daily sales goal and communicate to manager what target goal status is
• Conduct patient consultations in collaboration with medical providers and make treatment/product recommendations based on their needs and desired outcome
• Consult with patient regarding payment/financing options
• Manage patient check in and check out process
• Answer phone lines; conduct phone consultations; book appointments
• Prepare for treatment day
• Contact, record and manage all new patient leads through website and online marketing efforts
• Assure pre treatment calls are completed
• Perform patient follow-up calls to ensure patient satisfaction and post treatment compliance
• Coordinate and create monthly/bi-monthly medical spa events
• Monitor and coordinate patient registration for loyalty programs such as: Brilliant Distinctions, ASPIRE and Xperiance
• Encourage Yelp reviews from clients that have had a good experience
• Work on patient retention programs and reports, as well as marketing projects.
• Conduct administrative duties in support of medical spa operations as assigned by manager
• Keep accurate records and update client files
• Support entire service staff in a common mission to provide five-star service
• Maintain office flow of the medical spa
• Assure accurate invoicing and payment collection
• Oversee the completion of daily reports
• Reconcile daily payment collections
• Ensure that all patient files are complete and accurate daily
• Provide feedback to improve clinic operations and financial performance
- Prior aesthetic, dermatologist office experience
- Highly presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude; self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate good computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Office and the ability to interact with practice management, EMR, and web portals.
- Exhibit professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to work independently/unsupervised as well as in a team environment
- Possess sound judgment skills
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal/communications skills
- Must be extremely reliable with high degree of integrity
- Have the ability to work with difficult patients
- Positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Organize, and plan work under own initiative
- Goal oriented
Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center (BHRC): The Destination for Age Management and Wellness
Widely recognized for revolutionizing the medical spa business, Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center is a brand synonymous with wellness transformation and results-driven Age Management. For over 10 years, Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center has led the pact when it comes to cutting edge technologies, pioneering a proprietary hormone therapy program as well as offering a high level of service to the wellness and aesthetics industries. The brand currently operates four locations in key markets including Los Angeles, Dallas, Scottsdale and the newest addition, Newport Beach.
Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center has dedicated following as a result of their proprietary hormone therapy program, customized Age Management regimes, cutting edge technologies and seasoned team of industry professionals. Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center expert staff is devoted to helping guests on their journey to total body rejuvenation
BHRC specializes in providing its customers with the most advanced testing and the latest in gold-standard healthcare products and services.
A. BHRC CORE VALUES
1. Integrity: We seek honesty and candor in all our actions; we demand that our employees assess each customer's needs and take personal responsibility for being fair with customers and with other staff.
2. Loyalty: We vigorously support employees and customers who contribute to our success; we aspire to lasting relationships where both the staff and customers receive fair value for their contributions.
3. Excellence: We maintain high standards for all aspects of our work, attempting to do it right the first time, every time; we take pride in our accomplishments, recognizing and rewarding both individual and group contributions to our success.
4. Commitment: We accept responsibility for creating and maintaining an environment where people can experience meaningful work and opportunities for growth; we adopt a can-do attitude in all our actions and provide the resources needed to do the job right.
5. Innovation: We appreciate the need for ongoing change and encourage questions and suggestions for improvement; we advocate individual initiative in pursuing internal efficiency and quality service
Los Angeles, CA
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 09:40:20 PDT