Electrical Controls Engineer
Required to design, develop and supervise all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment and machinery. May be responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC based hardware and software. Requires a bachelor's degree and or technical degree in the field or related area. Experience is preferred. Must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the Controls Engineering field. You will report directly to the owner but will be expected to use independent judgement and initiative.
- Responsible for the full design and detailing of custom equipment based on customer specifications and requirements
- Will interact closely with the fabrication team from start through installation
- Monitor project schedules and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Ensure projects and design meet all industry specific requirements
- Work closely with the Mechanical Engineers to develop complete systems and solutions
- Support equipment installation and customer requirements
- Travel requirements historically less than 10% per year (dependent on project workload)
Control System Integration and Industrial Engineering firm specializing in PLC and HMI Integration, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Custom Equipment, Robotics, Industrial Vision, Safety, Barcode and Part Marking, and Documentation/Validation Services.
Fast-paced, supportive environment for people with a passion for design and development
Fabrication shop and engineering office located in the same building allowing close collaboration and quality assurance.
Industry recognized leader in Control System Integration with projects ranging from small custom equipment to fully automated robotic assembly lines provides team members a wide range of career growth and learning opportunities.
Extremely low turnover with most team members averaging over 15 years experience in the industry and 30% company growth every year for the past five years.
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 06:23:33 PDT