Journeyman Electrician, Dallas TX - Construction
Do you love construction as much as we do? We are looking for an experienced Journeyman Electrician to work in our San Antonio, Dallas, & Texas Statewide electrical construction operations. You must be a self-starter capable of unsupervised leadership, comfortable making construction decisions and personable with our varied client base. Applicants must provide current Texas Journeyman or Master license number on application.
Compensation: up to $36.00 per hour on Federal projects
Your duties will include:
- Understand and create Job Hazard Analysis of work tasks
- Review and ensure work complies with project specifications, plans and electric code
- Maintain professional appearance and 100% use of personal protective equipment
- Maintain orderly jobsite and forecast material needs
- Installation of electrical systems in a safe and quality manner
- EMT, RGS conduit systems, Conductor installation/termination, distribution systems
- Mentor apprentices and other peers
Our ideal candidate will possess the following-
- Superior interpersonal skills with demonstrated leadership ability and a strong work ethic
- 3+ years' experience on heavy electrical construction teams
- A willingness to make changes, develop procedures, build teams and make a difference
- Commitment to a career with a stable family owned business...job jumpers and braggarts need not apply!
Exceptional candidates with a record demonstrating superior initiative may substitute this drive for some experience.
Since 1964 Rural Electric has been providing electrical contracting services with an eye on innovation, quality and customer service.
As a family owned and operated business Rural Electric has grown to a leader in Airport, Industrial and Roadway electrical contracting and manufacturing.
We take pride in bringing creative solutions to exceed our customer's expectations with on-time and on-budget manufacturing, project contracting and management services.
Sun, 9 Jul 2017 09:41:36 PDT