Dallas Nursing Institute
Dallas Nursing Institute is currently seeking NCLEX Strategist to join the Education department.
The NCLEX Strategist is responsible for coaching, tutoring, and providing group and one-on-one instruction to nursing students preparing for classwork and NCLEX examinations.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to apply knowledge that reflects NCLEX test blueprints, content standards from national nursing organizations, and test item characteristics to standardized examinations
- Competent with technology and the ability to learn multiple websites: Faculty Portal, Canvas, and Moodle
- Professional communication skills: written and verbal
- The ability to implement changes to processes that are in need of improvement
- The ability to be self-directed
- The ability to respond to students daily through personal and computer interaction
- The ability to validate accuracy, relevance, and utility of content associated with test items and review products such as case studies and patient reviews
- The ability to assist faculty during peak periods of exam creation to ensure that all exam production deadlines are met
- Provides feedback to faculty regarding students' progress and needs, and optimization of test item bank/exam bank systems.
- Demonstrate a dynamic teaching style
- Compassion and patience for striving nursing students
- Cooperative, collaborative working relationships to solve complex faculty and student needs related to tutoring, testing, and review
- Champions the integrity and security of item banks and proprietary assets
- Fosters key relationships with faculty and students
- Challenge and support students to exercise critical-thinking skills
- Use a variety of dynamic teaching strategies, such as small group work, discussion and student presentations, use of case scenarios, interactive learning activities, and storytelling from clinical practice illustrating essential areas of content
- Master's degree in Nursing required
- Five years of teaching and clinical experience as a Master's Prepared Nurse Educator
- Current Nursing licensure in good standing
- Current clinical or teaching experience in a variety of nursing content areas
Dallas Nursing Institute offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
Dallas Nursing Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Dallas Nursing Institute:
Dallas Nursing Institute (DNI) was founded in 1991 with the belief that all students deserve a quality institution as they begin their quest for a professional career. Built on values of openness, cultural sensitivity, and service, DNI's vocational nursing certificate and registered nursing degree programs utilize the latest technology and state of the industry equipment.
For more information, visit www.dni.edu.