Open Positions - Project Scientist Series
Open July 10th, 2017 through July 9th, 2018
If you apply to this recruitment by July 9th, 2018, you will have until July 13th, 2018 to complete your application.
Project Scientist positions are occasionally available throughout the year in the Department of Molecular Biology & Biochemistry at the University of California, Irvine. These positions are under the sponsorship of the faculty members of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry in the Francisco J. Ayala School of Biological Sciences.
Qualified candidates should send curriculum vitae along with the names and addresses of three references to the following on-line recruitment URL to submit the material requested:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.bio.uci.edu/employment/
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
2-3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now