To coordinate the production and assembly of products within acceptable quality standards at the lowest possible cost.
Must follow all procedures set by company - GMP AND HACCP.
1. Lead team of 15 to 30 hourly associates with varying levels of experience and education.
2. Responsible for personal and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety.
3. Develops individuals and the team to solve routine operational issues.
4. Motivates the team to achieve established performance targets. Administers policies and procedures.
5. Initiates and implements continuous improvement projects.
6. Applies knowledge of production methods and procedures, capabilities of machines and equipment and product technology.
7. Develop and implement operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
8. Revise production schedules and priorities to best meet customer needs.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned by Management.
Education/Training: High School, Associate Degree preferred
Food manufacturing and supervisory experience is preferred.
Severance Foods, Inc. is the largest contract manufacturer of tortilla chips in the Northeast United States. We produce over 200 products for 30 different customers worldwide. We specialize in creating new products unique to their category. Our plant is Non-GMO Project Verified, Organic Certified, Kosher Certified (Kof-K and OU), HACCP approved, and SQF Level II.
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 10:07:47 PDT