Senior Dynamics 365 Operations/ AX Functional Consultant
SIS is an established Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with multiple office locations specializing in Microsoft Dynamics Dynamics 365/AX, Microsoft CRM, and SharePoint. SIS is focused in the A/E/C market and in particular Construction. We have developed specific software for this market that includes Advanced Union Payroll, Project Cost Management, and COMPASS - a SharePoint Project Management and Documentation portal for Project based companies. SIS headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA but our client base is distributed across the country because of our vertical focus. SIS develops consultants to become Industry experts. SIS is also deeply engaged with our Customers. We seek excellence in Consultants and a deep commitment to Team Work and Customer Service. It is our goal to build the best practice in the channel that services our vertical. SIS has openings for Senior AX Functional Consultants at our offices in Atlanta, GA.
- Ability to assume Functional responsibility for Financial or T&L and Project aspects of solution
- Competently to execute all phases of Sure Step Methodology Diagnostic, Analysis, Design, Deployment, Operations.
- Estimate time frames and resources required to successfully implement work stream assigned to on project
- Provide project team / user training on specific modules.
- Create professional quality deliverables that are complete, specific, and of high quality
- Communicate effectively with client and internal team members on status and progress of projects.
- Ensure commitments to internal and external customers are met.
- Perform re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout project.
- Serve as pre-sales support and post-sales technical support specialist when needed.
- Identify and act on potential software and consulting opportunities.
- Deliver effective presentations and conduct productive meetings.
- Execute functional implementation tasks with minimum supervision
- Provide input to strategic direction
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiar with Microsoft Sure Step Methodology
- In depth knowledge of Dynamics 365/AX Financial or T&L or Project and Service series work streams.
- Effective Consulting and user interface skills
- Possess high degree of personal initiative
- Able to serve effectively as liaison between company and customers.
- Effective communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills. Effective interpersonal skills to work as a team member.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Good presentation and meeting skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to provide leadership within area of expertise
- Ability to handle moderately complex issues/engagements/projects
- Ability to address all issues within given area of expertise
- Ability mentor and supervise junior consultants
- Makes majority of decisions without supervision.
- Competency in Work Flow, Security, Data Migration , BI desired
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, information systems, business, marketing, sales or computer science. Advanced degree desirable.
- Minimum 5 years' experience implementing Dynamics-AX Financials or T&L or Project / Service functionality.
- Dynamics 365/ AX Financial/T&L/Project/Sure Step certifications desired.
SIS Software, LLC helps project and service focused companies manage every stage of the delivery life cycle with complete financial and operational software built on Microsoft Dynamics. We take the pain out of delivering multiple complex projects and servicing customers with proven software and 20+ years of Industry Experience. SIS is truly the place to learn and apply your skills to further your long term career.
We are looking for people with great people skills and that have an excitement to begin their career at SIS Software. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid holidays, personal leave, 401K profit sharing. If you like a high energy, fast pace work environment...this is the job for you.
Learn more about SIS Software at our website: www.sisn.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 12:26:18 PDT