Division Manager - Fluent in Spanish
Ria Financial will become the largest processor of secure electronic financial transactions in the world, continuing to offer convenience to millions of people every day. Our vision is a service that is "always on", and available whenever, wherever and however people need it, serving customers, anywhere around the globe. Ria has store and agent locations conveniently located around the world, in addition to online money transfer, both of which offer competitive rates and fast, friendly and reliable service.
We are looking for a Division Manager for the West coast who is passionate about sales, leading others and become an integral part of our dynamic team's commitment to success. The candidate is required to be bilingual Spanish and ideally reside in Los Angeles, Orange County or surrounding areas.
The Division Manager's responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the execution of sales targets that extend to new customer acquisitions and retention of customers.
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees and other personnel in writing and have the ability to express ideas towards execution.
- Oversee monthly schedules for the assigned region in terms of labor hours and work schedules.
- Responsible for evaluating candidates and help process new hires and documentation relating to Human Resources.
- Observe, motivate and train staff so that they follow the rules, regulations and knowledge of remittance payments, checks, or other services offered by the company.
- Execute quarterly planned strategic plans within the assigned region in the areas of marketing, sales, and revenue and operational control and expenses.
- Assist in other tasks, duties and projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in both English and Spanish.
- Work schedule availability including the ability to work weekends.
- Computer proficiency i.e. experience using software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and POS accounting related system.
- Experience and strong knowledge working with KPI's in a retail environment
- Ability to motivate and direct team members to work effectively as a team as well as independently.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees at Ria.
- Understand the methods of supervision of work, motivation and disciplinary action.
To the Division Manager we offer:
- Base salary plus bonus
- Benefits including health insurance and 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunities for professional advancement
- In addition, we provide the following equipment to assist with the requirements of the position: company car (or car allowance), cell phone and tablet/ laptop
We are the money transfer division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT). Since 1987 we have served communities around the world by offering cost-effective, secure and fast service to send money to loved ones. We have a network of over 316,000 locations and serve over 150 countries. Our vision is a service that is "always on" and available whenever, wherever and however people need us anywhere around the globe. Join Us. Take Part. Make a Difference.
Buena Park, CA
Sun, 9 Jul 2017 07:57:53 PDT