Mail Sorters / Processors Duties & Responsibilities • Manual handling of printed material or other mailing products
• Use of simple conveyance tools in processing material
• Perform manual sorting, bundling and manipulation of printed material or mailing products
• General warehouse duties as needed
Job Requirements Mail Sorters / Processors Requirements • Must be able to have flexible start/end times
• Must pass pre-employment background screen
• Must be willing to stand throughout shift
• Basic typing skills
At Crown Services our commitment to excellence is one of our most valuable assets. By being committed to a first class experience and the highest quality candidates, we ensure our clients with top talent and our candidates with top job opportunities.
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services.
Sun, 9 Jul 2017 14:12:35 PDT