The responsibilities associated with this opportunity are as follows:
- Organize, lead, and train crews to complete projects within established guidelines and timeframes;
- Ability to install conduit for attic and roof worksites;
- Ensure attention to detail with an emphasis on quality and safety;
- Analyze and resolve worker problems and recommend solutions;
- Relate to the public and to customers in a professional, courteous and respectful manner, appropriately responding to their complaints;
- Work with up to 600 Volt Circuits.
- 5+ years experience desired.
- Valid Electrical Journeyman certification (PG OR MONTGOMER COUNTY A PLUS)
- Full range of mobility in upper and lower body;
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time;
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks;
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday;
- Experience with electrical work involving wiring up to 600 VDC and 480 VAC;
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
EOE. As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Sun, 9 Jul 2017 11:46:35 PDT