Producer / Project Manager at Award-Winning Production Company
Do you eat, sleep and breath video production? Do you have as great a passion for scheduling, budgeting and client relations as you do for being on set and managing projects?
If so, we'd love to meet you!
We're looking for producer who is so much more than just a producer. We want someone who loves the quality of traditional media but can operate in the new world of digital. It's an exciting time to be in the world of online video!
This person will be heavily involved in all stages of video projects. At any one time you might be a:
- Line Producer
- Project Manager
- Production Manager
- Account Manager
- Casting Director
We're looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about online video and producing outstanding content!
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Hardworking and trust-worthy
- A fast-learner and team player
- Well-spoken, polite and responsive
- Highly skilled with Word Processors + Spreadsheets (we use Google Drive)
- Familiar with project management software (we use Basecamp)
- Looking for an amazing team to join and produce video content that will be seen by millions!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple video projects simultaneously, dealing with both clients and internal team members
- Communicating with clients and vendors on a daily basis by email and phone to ensure projects are on time
- Handling client relations with major brand and agency partners (includes scheduling calls + meetings, deliverables and invoicing).
- Creating budgets with Google Drive Spreadsheets for video projects inputting internal costs, external contractor costs and expenses for accurate budgets
- Managing external vendor payments with support from 4WT book keeper
- Tracking project progress and inputting tasks on a daily basis with Basecamp
- Sourcing crew for video projects from 4WT's network and beyond
- Creating casting posts and scheduling casting sessions at 4WT studio
- Communicating with talent and YouTube influencers to manage activations
- Managing client YouTube channels by inputting metadata, responding to comments, creating playlists and other duties to build audience
- Sourcing equipment from local production houses
- Developing original content including feature films, TV shows and digital series
We pride ourselves on doing great work and want to find someone who shares our passion for excellence. If you want to work with one of the most exciting companies in the online video space, then get in touch!
Please include links to your reel or past projects with your resume.
You MUST submit a cover letter to be considered.
4WT Media specializes in producing and delivering high impact video content to the right audience. They create video campaigns for a wide range of clients including: Netflix, Google, Microsoft, McDonald's, AT&T and many more.
Los Angeles, CA
Sun, 9 Jul 2017 11:41:31 PDT