Microsoft Network Systems Administrator / Help Desk L2
Growing IT managed services provider in Bloomington, Minnsota seeks experienced Network Administrator for full-time employment working with onsite Microsoft products as well as in our cloud platform.
We service the Twin Cities metro area and our clients rely on us for day-to-day technical support, system and software maintenance as well as hardware/software upgrades. We are their IT department! We manage complete LAN environments including Windows servers, Exchange, Office 365 and Windows 7/8 desktops. We really enjoy the variety of working in many different environments, and are looking for a skilled tech with great personality to join our team!
This is a mid-level Network Administrator position (L2) for local area candidates only (no telecommuting). We strive to promote from within and encourage our techs to gain additional certifications and training. A tech with the right attitude and performance will easily move up within our organization and work on challenging and interesting projects.
- Work is mostly performed from our office, but may require onsite visits to client locations as well
- Hours: M-F 8am-5pm and rotating on call shifts.
- Learn and help deploy clients to our new cloud platform
- Be excited to work at many client location with different people and personality types
- 3-5 years experience in technical service position.
- Requires MCP or higher certification on Server 2008 R2/7 or newer products.
- Experience with WatchGuard firewalls, VMware, Citrix client issues, ConnectWise, StorageCraft and HP equipment a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation and adequate insurance
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Local, metro-area candidates only
- Business casual attire
- No Cisco work
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation depending on candidates qualifications including health, dental, paid time off, and retirement plan benefits.
- Some work from home days.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirement.
Invisik Corporation is a growing IT managed services provider in the Minnesota Twin Cities. We are an equal opportunity employer are seeking IT professionals with great personality and strong technical skills who are excited to partner with our clients, and help them grow their business through IT ingenuity.
Sun, 9 Jul 2017 07:40:37 PDT