Sr Engineer - CCIE
Successful candidates will have previous consulting knowledge of Unified Communications, Mobility and Security infrastructures improving, designing and implementing. Additionally, possess confidence with massive enterprise networks and the policies and procedures necessary to keep them running smoothly.
- Analyze and interpret existing Unified Communications, Mobility and Security infrastructures: provides information, advice or instructions and assists in problem resolution
- Contribute new ideas to continued process improvement
- Provide peer review to other network engineers to validate proposed configurations and designs
- Evaluate and give recommendations on network hardware vendors and products, track industry trends and new technologies, and evaluate where we should (or should not) engage
- Install, configure, and maintain high-capacity network hardware in a multi-vendor environment
- Monitor network utilization, capacity, and quality
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve network problems using methods that minimally impact production environment function
- Participate in infrastructure capacity planning and expansion activities
- Participate in complex team projects in both a contributor and lead role
- Maintain network security controls and compliance on all network hardware
- Work with security team to establish network security standards and assess network vulnerability
- Available for travel to client sites 25% of the time.
- Minimum 5 plus year experience in similar position
- Cisco CCIE Route/Switch Certification is required (Written and Lab)
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications, Mobility and Security is required.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills are a must
- Ability to design and implement Unified Communications, Mobility and Security infrastructures
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive and congenial Attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent documentation skills required
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with engineers and others and produce written documents for a technical audience.
- Ability to juggle and finish multiple tasks
- BA in computer science or related field preferred
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to collaborate with engineers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to lead technical discussions with technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop and maintain strong customer relations
- Effective organizational skills
- High level of professionalism
NetXperts, embraces a culture where our core values consist of a PACT; Passion, Attitude, Commitment, and Teamwork. Our compensation package includes base salary, commission, medical, dental, 401K, vacation and holidays.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume and a cover letter with salary requirements. Please include Engineer in the subject line.
NetXperts is an equal opportunity employer continually seeking to diversify its staff.
NetXperts, located in Walnut Creek, CA is a leader in the technology industry. As a Cisco Gold Partner and recipient of the US/Canada "Internet of Everything Partner of the Year" award, we have been recognized for best-in-class business practices which serve as a model to the industry. Specializing in network engineering and security and safety solutions, NetXperts provides real world solutions that improve our client's business outcomes.
We are proud of our culture built around the P.A.C.T philosophy: Passion, Attitude, Commitment, and Teamwork.
Walnut Creek, CA
Sun, 9 Jul 2017 12:41:03 PDT