Dunkin Donuts General Manager
General Manager - San Antonio
The General Manager position is responsible for the hands-on support and oversight of a newly opened Dunkin Donut Store. Primary responsibilities include P/L for stores, hiring and developing store management teams, inventory management, managing fixed costs, scheduling, maximizing sales and profitability, food and beverage quality, guest satisfaction and profitability. Will directly have oversight for 20-30 part -time team members.
- Recruit, interview and hire qualified team members and management teams.
- Train, conduct planning sessions and performance reviews with direct reports, and discipline when necessary.
- Spend a majority of time in store selecting, coaching and developing team members to achieve service, quality, cleanliness and financial targets.
- Serve as a role model for customer service behavior by interacting with customers and clients to collect feedback and identify successes and opportunities.
- Accurately design work 24/7 schedules to ensure production and service needs are met while controlling labor.
- Constantly monitor and manage staffing levels and assist in recruiting and hiring for store hourly positions as needed.
- Provide weekly feedback to Owner on stores' goals and budgets.
- Act as the key point of accountability for the store's financial performance and customer experience through monthly store plans and weekly recaps with his/her direct reports.
- Monitor store appearance and ensure problems are quickly resolved.
- Review store environments and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement; work in collaboration with Store Shift Managers to plan and implement the applicable operational tactics to increase sales and enhance cost control.
- Responsible for New Store Opening duties including but not limited to staffing, training, and supervising to ensure all supplies are delivered on time.
- Prepare, communicate and educate store teams on changes of policies, practices or standards.
- Responsible for promoting clean and safe working environments including strict adherence to all safety and health department standards.
- Recognize and reinforce individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and programs as well as finding new, creative, and impactful methods of recognition
- Bachelor's degree in Restaurant Management, Food Service Administration, or related field preferred.
- Ten or more years in a food services environment with at least five or more years of progressive management experience supervising teams of 25 or more employees.
- Must be able to work independently and manage the overall operations.
- Strong leadership skills and experience coaching teams required.
- Must be self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Solid knowledge of P&L management.
- Requires a strong understanding of customer service.
- Requires strong communication skills.
- Innovative and able to bring new ideas to the business.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast paced, ever-changing business environment.
- Build morale and spirit; experience in motivating team members to work together to achieve goals.
- Capable of facilitating discussions between individuals with differing perspectives.
- Experience confronting performance issues as well as giving rewards and recognition.
- Ability to take corrective action when necessary.
- Good understanding of State Health, OSHA, EEOC regulations, FLSA, federal and state employment laws.
- PC proficiency in such applications as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Salary based upon experience. Total compensation will include quarterly bonuses.
Dunkin' Donuts is the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin' Donuts sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
San Antonio, TX
Fri, 30 Jun 2017 07:52:33 PDT