Program Manager - eComm/Sales
We are looking for a savvy business person who knows the Digital retail space. This person will be managing an online retail environment for branded merchandise. The position is a good blend of operations management, marketing, and sales as the program manager will have metrics to meet and exceed. If you have always wanted to "run a business" from a consultative perspective then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Experience managing catalog/web/retail programs, according to pre-defined client/contracted expectations, using a consultative approach
- Strong project management experience
- Sales/Strategic Account Management/Client Service experience
- Supervising administrative individuals
- Bachelor's degree
Job Skills & Traits
- Ability to sell solutions and strategies to multiple clients
- Ability to influence clients towards mutually beneficial solutions
- Strong solutions focus when presented with a request outside of contracted scope
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong "win/win" negotiation talent, including exceptional presentation ability
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/assignments, to meet deadlines/Detail oriented/highly organized
- Understand and manage forecasting, budgets and P&L statements
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both internally and externally
- Ability to create documents and spreadsheets utilizing MS Office Software
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary client contact on assigned account(s), requiring expert understanding of the client(s) business, industry and competitors
- Build and execute a marketing plan to grow organic sales, increase profitability, drive revenue and margin to exceed set annual sales budget
- Manage strategic plans within contracted scope, driving for growth goals to show client ROI
- Review P&L, analysis of the data and create client facing reports to show value driven by program
- Expert for client contract specifics, monitoring for compliance
- Manage Program expenses to budget and develop detailed program timelines
- Grow existing revenues and develop new sales channels / opportunities on assigned accounts and develop up-sell opportunities in all channels
- Develop and execute specific client business strategies utilizing some, or all, of BDA's existing retail channels
- Disseminate client's program requirements and brand direction to all of BDA's internal retail partners
- Lead weekly client-team meetings, managing team results towards a specific deadline
- Manage all business aspects on assigned account(s) including, but not limited to:
- Sales forecasting
- Budget preparation and P&L analysis
- Monitor inventory levels, initial buys, re-buys, and liquidation of discontinued stock, with inventory department
- Work with multiple internal teams to meet and exceed client objectives:
- Store Operations to develop specific store strategies
- Inside Sales to develop appropriate sales strategy
- Product Development to develop appropriate product lines
- Publication Development to produce catalogs and web site updates
- Call Center for high customer service standards
Why Join BDA?
* We're an industry leader fueled by innovation and collaboration
* You'll be surrounded by smart, enthusiastic people who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* We swing for the fences when big opportunities arise.
* We'll stretch your creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Your ideas and opinions will always be welcome. The wilder, the better.
* We crack ourselves up.
* We celebrate our successes as a team.
* We believe in giving back to the community.
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 15:31:12 PDT