Senior Controls Engineer / Team Lead
Develop PLC code using Siemens or Allen-Bradley PLCs to control pallet conveyor, ASRS cranes, and various conveyor systems as designed. Deliver the system for a project, fully tested and documented according to the required specifications and project timing. Perform application engineering of HMI/PLC systems for fully automated Warehouse Control Systems. Design, code, specify, and test PLC, HMI, and AC drive software. Respond to and resolve on-site technical and commissioning issues
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science /or practical experience in the field of electrical/controls engineering
- 5 years industrial experience with sound knowledge of Siemens S7, Allen Bradley Control Logix
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Experience in the management of subcontractors delivering electrical installations and control systems
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Ability to travel
Other Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Sales Application knowledge of industrial warehouse systems (conveyors, monorail, etc.)
- Knowledge of Industrial Ethernet and modern field buses (e.g. PROFIBUS, ASi), AC drives and design experience of HMI systems
Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company's success are 2 500 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
Swisslog is part of the KUKA group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions.
Sat, 8 Jul 2017 13:25:17 PDT