CHP/Cogen Field Tech
Eastern, MA - Established combined heat and power (CHP) company seeking experienced applicants to join our field team. Ideal applicant will have experience in the automotive field or standby generator field, or can demonstrate relevant experience and mechanical/electrical skills.
As a field technician, you will work on new installations and ongoing service, which includes routine service and repair, and unscheduled troubleshooting. You will be responsible for preparing daily reports on work performed and communicating clearly with customers and office staff.
• Knowledge of gas engines
• Knowledge of electrical circuits
• Knowledge of generator sets and transfer switches.
• Ability to read wiring and piping schematics
• Ability to communicate with customers
• A valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Energetic and positive attitude, and willingness to learn!
Co-Energy America is a leading developer of packaged combined heat and power systems, specializing in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of 60kW to 1MW units.
Since 1998 we have designed and installed over 70 cogeneration units at schools, hotels, apartment buildings, assisted living facilities and other commercial properties totaling nearly 11MW of continuous power throughout New England.
Sat, 8 Jul 2017 09:57:41 PDT