Junior Quality Analyst
We are looking for exceptionally talented individuals ready to begin the next stage of their professional journey. We are currently seeking to fill an opening for an entry level Quality Analyst, preferably recent graduates. The ideal candidate will hold at least a Bachelor's degree in a related field and knowledge or experience with some Programming language (such as C, C++, Java, .NET, Perl).
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- Previous experience in software development, quality assurance, or other related fields a plus but not required
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong communication/presentation skills.
OPT/CPT (We Provide H1 and Green Card Sponsorship) , Citizens, EAD, and Permanent Residents.
Why Join Us?
Market leading salaries and profit sharing structure
Medical, dental, life and short term disability insurance
Relocation expenses to all the full time employees.
H1 Sponsorship and GC Processing
On the job support.
No travel or telecommuting. Job duties depend on long-term assignments at various client sites that may require relocation
Sat, 8 Jul 2017 18:53:16 PDT