SEO Online Marketing Specialist- (Northbrook)
SEO Online Marketing Specialist
How would you like to be part of a team that's at the forefront of innovation in internet technology? We offer you a chance to participate in the cutting-edge action that is taking place at our company every single day!
We have a 30+ SEO marketing Department in Northbrook, IL. We have 1000's of websites and have a huge opportunity for explosive growth, We are offering very lucrative salaries as well as an opportunity for growth!
In the SEO/SEM Online Marketing Specialist position, you will have the chance to broaden your horizons in the online marketing industry taking what you know to a whole new level. Not only that, but you will oversee a driven team that is fueled by Red Bulls who get to relax on state-of-the-art massage chairs to recharge their batteries. Sounds like heaven, right? It's actually just a typical day for our employees!
This position is in-house, full-time, and compensation is based on an annual salary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Develops, oversees implementation and optimizes online marketing strategies to drive profitable traffic to websites
- External vendor/contractor management
- Manage monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Monitor marketing teams' territory performance and oversee the incentive program
- Overseeing the implementation of social media campaigns, strategic backlinking, directory placement, and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Overseeing the implementation of search engine marketing (SEM) through pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, and various high PR campaign packages
- Monitors and optimizes campaigns w/ management. Ensuring all sites on Adwords are in compliance w/ policy updates.
- Analysis of competitors marketing strategies
- HTML, CSS, FTP: Able to write, modify and troubleshoot technical issues
- Google Adwords, PPC, Webmaster Tools and Analytics
- Social Media Management
- Online Lead Generation and Conversion Tracking
- Keyword research using Google Keyword Tool
- Creating and maintain Wordpress Sites
- Linking building
So if you are motivated and have a passion for online marketing, APPLY TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY RESUMES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED. OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY.
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
Sat, 8 Jul 2017 16:18:28 PDT