Start to End Networks has an immediate opening for Network Engineers to a join a team of talented engineers/architects supporting a worldwide network.
The candidate **MUST HAVE** the following qualifications:
- Active DoD Secret or higher clearance.
- 5 to 7 years experience with IPv4 Routing (OSPF, EIGRP and BGP)
- 3 to 5 years experience with Layer 2 Switching to include Port Security, Spanning Tree, VLAN, PVST, RSPT.
- Network Certifications such as CCNA or CCNP in Routing and Switching
- Experience with DMVPN highly desired.
This position requires hands on experience and is not a management position.
Start to End Networks offers the following benefits.
PPO/HMO Health/Dental/Vision Plans.
Long Term/Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Coverage.
3 weeks PTO
10 Federal Holidays
401k with company match.
Sat, 8 Jul 2017 09:15:11 PDT