Automotive Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicates effectively with customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by e-mail, or in person.
• Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
• Satisfies the transportation needs of Internet-generated customers.
• Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
• Assists customers in selecting a vehicle.
• Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction.
• Checks email frequently and responds to inquires immediately. Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention.
• Handles all Internet sales inquiries personally.
• Coordinates Internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising.
• Ensures that the Web site address is prominently displayed throughout the dealership; e.g., on business cards, flyers, pens, and all dealership advertising.
• Researches auto-buying services on the Internet and acts as liaison with any services the dealership uses to promote its site or advertise.
• Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
• Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
• Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
• Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
• Attends product and sales training as requested by sales manager.
• Schedules first service appointment.
• Attends sales meetings.
• Maintains professional appearance.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
Family owned dealership, platform of 5 stores in the Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Florida region.
The Gregg Orr Auto Collection is a leader in the automotive retail area. We accomplish this by focusing on customer satisfaction. It is what separates us from an ordinary dealership. Our associates are professionals with outstanding training, integrity and customer service skills. If you are looking for a place to grow your career, we are the employers for you. We offer the training, internal promotions and growth opportunities that makes this the best the automotive industry has to offer. Check us out on the web www.greggorrauto.com or www.greggorrmarine.com
Today Gregg Orr Auto Collection is one of the most well respected automotive retailers in the industry because of our commitment to our customers and our employees. These dealerships provide comprehensive services, including sales of both new and used cars and light trucks, sales of replacement parts, performance of vehicle maintenance, warranty and arrangement of extended warranty contracts, financing and insurance for the company's customers.
If you are looking for a career opportunity and not just a job, we are the employer for you! We promote from within and want our employees to grow with your company. Our employees are smart, talented and career focused. We offer great pay plans and great benefits including: Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Paid Sick Days, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Paid Uniforms.
At Gregg Orr Auto you will find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Sat, 8 Jul 2017 10:25:15 PDT