TCS Education System
TCS Education System is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join the Accounting department.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing payroll for a growing staff and faculty of exempt and non-exempt employees, creating and maintaining payroll reports and records, and handling employee inquiries on all payroll-related matters. The Payroll Administrator will act as the main point person for payroll processing in the Workday system.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Human Resources department to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing.
- Maintaining and protecting payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Processing requests for changes to or initiation of direct deposit, changes for federal, state and local tax withholding, wage garnishments and other deductions as needed.
- Importing time & attendance data.
- Preparing reports using Workday.
- Ensuring accuracy is achieved in all aspects of work.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
- Great customer service and critical thinking skills required.
- Confidentiality and integrity must be maintained at all times.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working on a Payroll team within Accounting and partnering with the Human Resource department.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years' experience in payroll processing. Workday experience a plus.
- Understanding of wage and hourly laws regarding state, federal, and local payroll taxes.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Intermediate level Excel skills.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About TCS Education System:
TCS Education System was founded in 2009 as a nonprofit organization with a mission of preparing innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
TCS Education System features a network of specialized institutions, which are backed by a model of education that prepares socially responsible, culturally competent professionals in applied fields such as psychology, law, health care, and education. TCS Education System partners-The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law, Pacific Oaks College & Children's School, Dallas Nursing Institute, and Saybrook University-each offer scholarship, training, and service opportunities directed to a specific career path while providing a transformative educational experience.
For more information, visit www.tcsedsystem.edu