Landscape Construction Supervisor
We are seeking a Landscape Construction Supervisor to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with crews, management staff, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Clean Cut Landscape Management has been in business now for over 20 years and offers a great working environment for all of its team members. We have a 4 day work week for most of our field employees, which allows our employees a 3 day weekend each week. We offer 6 paid company holidays, and paid vacations. We offer health insurance to all of our employees and their families.
Sat, 8 Jul 2017 15:54:50 PDT